Dmitry Sokolov recommends UnHackMe!UnHackMe is a powerful tool against malware.
UnHackMe quickly removes rootkits/malware/adware/browser hijack issues!
W32/TROJAN.IVLI-6548 is reported as Win32:PUP-gen (potentially unwanted program). I suggest you to remove W32/TROJAN.IVLI-6548 from your PC as soon as possible!
Tried to remove W32/TROJAN.IVLI-6548? Cannot completely delete W32/TROJAN.IVLI-6548, because it gets back?
See how to fix W32/TROJAN.IVLI-6548 step by step using my removal guide.
How W32/TROJAN.IVLI-6548 got on my computer?
Like many potentially unwanted programs, W32/TROJAN.IVLI-6548 can be installed on your computer as part of a bundle with another tool you downloaded from the Internet. Since W32/TROJAN.IVLI-6548 manufacturer pays software developers for distributing W32/TROJAN.IVLI-6548 within their applications, W32/TROJAN.IVLI-6548 is often included as part of the installer.
W32/TROJAN.IVLI-6548 is also often distributed with free games and simple, one-click freeware tools developed specifically with the purpose of getting W32/TROJAN.IVLI-6548 onto as many computers as possible.
Usually, you have not only one W32/TROJAN.IVLI-6548 problem, but a bunch of similar WIN32:PUPs.
How dangerous is W32/TROJAN.IVLI-6548?
While W32/TROJAN.IVLI-6548 is not considered illegal and is not officially classified as malware, it poses a direct threat to your privacy. Since W32/TROJAN.IVLI-6548 runs alongside your Web browser, it can collect and transmit information such your search queries, Web forms and passwords, names and messages, track Web sites that you visit, and do much more on your computer without you even knowing. W32/TROJAN.IVLI-6548 was reported to cause significant slowdowns in browser performance, making Web page load times much longer compared to a clean system.
On a scale of 1 to 5 (with 1 being "mostly harmless", 3 being "invasive" and 5 being "dangerous"), W32/TROJAN.IVLI-6548 can be rated as a 3.
How to remove W32/TROJAN.IVLI-6548?
Step-by-step Guide for manual removal of W32/TROJAN.IVLI-6548:
- Uninstall W32/TROJAN.IVLI-6548 using Windows uninstallation applet (use Add/Remove Programs or Uninstall Program or Apps & features).
- Open Task Manager to kill all "W32/TROJAN.IVLI-6548" related processes.
- Use Windows search to find and remove "W32/TROJAN.IVLI-6548" files and folders.
- Run services.msc to disable a "W32/TROJAN.IVLI-6548" Windows service.
- Execute taskschd.msc to get rid of "W32/TROJAN.IVLI-6548" scheduled tasks.
- Open regedit.exe and delete W32/TROJAN.IVLI-6548 registry keys and values.
- Check your shortcuts on your desktop and in the Start menu for W32/TROJAN.IVLI-6548 presence. Fix infected shortcuts.
- Remove a virus from Google Chrome.
- Remove a virus from Internet Explorer.
- Remove a virus from Mozilla Firefox.
- Clean your Recycle bin and temporary files.
UnHackMeremoves malware invisible for your antivirus!
UnHackMe is 100% CLEAN, which means it does not contain any form of malware, including adware, spyware, viruses, trojans and backdoors. VirusTotal (0/56).
System Requirements: Windows 2000-Windows 8.1/10. UnHackMe uses minimum of computer resources.