Dmitry Sokolov recommends UnHackMe!UnHackMe is a powerful tool against malware.
UnHackMe quickly removes rootkits/malware/adware/browser hijack issues!
W32/TROJAN.JCCC-5645 is classified as Win32:PUP-gen (potentially unwanted program).
What is PUP?
PUP is crapware. W32/TROJAN.JCCC-5645 have several types of unwanted behaviour:
- Displaying popup ads.
- Hijacking your browser.
- Infecting your desktop shortcuts, etc.
- Inserting ads to the web pages.
W32/TROJAN.JCCC-5645 can redirect your browser search, collect your personal information and sell it for advertising.
W32/TROJAN.JCCC-5645 is usually hard in removing. Some people could not find uninstall program for W32/TROJAN.JCCC-5645 in the Control Panel.
Sometimes W32/TROJAN.JCCC-5645 uninstaller does not work.
How W32/TROJAN.JCCC-5645 got on my computer?
Usually you got W32/TROJAN.JCCC-5645 with as part of a bundle with another tool you downloaded from the Internet. Since W32/TROJAN.JCCC-5645 manufacturer pays software developers for distributing W32/TROJAN.JCCC-5645 within their applications, W32/TROJAN.JCCC-5645 is often included as part of the installer.
Usually, you have not only one W32/TROJAN.JCCC-5645 problem, but a bunch of similar WIN32:PUPs.
How to remove W32/TROJAN.JCCC-5645?
Step-by-step Guide for manual removal of W32/TROJAN.JCCC-5645:
- Uninstall W32/TROJAN.JCCC-5645 using Windows uninstallation applet (use Add/Remove Programs or Uninstall Program or Apps & features).
- Open Task Manager to kill all "W32/TROJAN.JCCC-5645" related processes.
- Use Windows search to find and remove "W32/TROJAN.JCCC-5645" files and folders.
- Run services.msc to disable a "W32/TROJAN.JCCC-5645" Windows service.
- Execute taskschd.msc to get rid of "W32/TROJAN.JCCC-5645" scheduled tasks.
- Open regedit.exe and delete W32/TROJAN.JCCC-5645 registry keys and values.
- Check your shortcuts on your desktop and in the Start menu for W32/TROJAN.JCCC-5645 presence. Fix infected shortcuts.
- Remove a virus from Google Chrome.
- Remove a virus from Internet Explorer.
- Remove a virus from Mozilla Firefox.
- Clean your Recycle bin and temporary files.
UnHackMeremoves malware invisible for your antivirus!
UnHackMe is 100% CLEAN, which means it does not contain any form of malware, including adware, spyware, viruses, trojans and backdoors. VirusTotal (0/56).
System Requirements: Windows 2000-Windows 8.1/10. UnHackMe uses minimum of computer resources.