Dmitry Sokolov recommends UnHackMe!UnHackMe is a powerful tool against malware.
UnHackMe quickly removes rootkits/malware/adware/browser hijack issues!
Today we will find out what is W32/TROJAN.JPGA-4248, how it works and how to delete W32/TROJAN.JPGA-4248 from your computer.
The main purpose of W32/TROJAN.JPGA-4248 is to display ads on your PC and to hijack your browser by changing its settings.
W32/TROJAN.JPGA-4248 usually infiltrates your computer while being downloaded in a bundle with a popular hacked programs or while being included in downloaded file with a bunch of other trojans.
W32/TROJAN.JPGA-4248 causes the great problems for you, such as replacing your browser starting page with malicious one, browser search redirecting, changing security settings and allowing popup advertisements to show up.
W32/TROJAN.JPGA-4248 virus accomplishes this tasks by registering virus process in startup or by automatically launching malicious sites.
How to remove W32/TROJAN.JPGA-4248?
Deleting W32/TROJAN.JPGA-4248 is a complex task and is required a full system cleaning.
Make a full backup of your PC before starting.
Follow the next steps to clean your system out:
- Uninstall W32/TROJAN.JPGA-4248 using Windows uninstallation applet (use Add/Remove Programs or Uninstall Program or Apps & features).
- Open Task Manager to kill all "W32/TROJAN.JPGA-4248" related processes.
- Use Windows search to find and remove "W32/TROJAN.JPGA-4248" files and folders.
- Run services.msc to disable a "W32/TROJAN.JPGA-4248" Windows service.
- Execute taskschd.msc to get rid of "W32/TROJAN.JPGA-4248" scheduled tasks.
- Open regedit.exe and delete W32/TROJAN.JPGA-4248 registry keys and values.
- Check your shortcuts on your desktop and in the Start menu for W32/TROJAN.JPGA-4248 presence. Fix infected shortcuts.
- Remove a virus from Google Chrome.
- Remove a virus from Internet Explorer.
- Remove a virus from Mozilla Firefox.
- Clean your Recycle bin and temporary files.
UnHackMeremoves malware invisible for your antivirus!
UnHackMe is 100% CLEAN, which means it does not contain any form of malware, including adware, spyware, viruses, trojans and backdoors. VirusTotal (0/56).
System Requirements: Windows 2000-Windows 8.1/10. UnHackMe uses minimum of computer resources.