Dmitry Sokolov recommends UnHackMe!UnHackMe is a powerful tool against malware.
UnHackMe quickly removes rootkits/malware/adware/browser hijack issues!
WIN32.TROJAN.SCATTER.ECJO is classified as Win32:PUP-gen (potentially unwanted program).
What is PUP?
PUP is crapware. WIN32.TROJAN.SCATTER.ECJO have several types of unwanted behaviour:
- Displaying popup ads.
- Hijacking your browser.
- Infecting your desktop shortcuts, etc.
- Inserting ads to the web pages.
WIN32.TROJAN.SCATTER.ECJO can redirect your browser search, collect your personal information and sell it for advertising.
WIN32.TROJAN.SCATTER.ECJO is usually hard in removing. Some people could not find uninstall program for WIN32.TROJAN.SCATTER.ECJO in the Control Panel.
Sometimes WIN32.TROJAN.SCATTER.ECJO uninstaller does not work.
How WIN32.TROJAN.SCATTER.ECJO got on my computer?
Usually you got WIN32.TROJAN.SCATTER.ECJO with as part of a bundle with another tool you downloaded from the Internet. Since WIN32.TROJAN.SCATTER.ECJO manufacturer pays software developers for distributing WIN32.TROJAN.SCATTER.ECJO within their applications, WIN32.TROJAN.SCATTER.ECJO is often included as part of the installer.
Usually, you have not only one WIN32.TROJAN.SCATTER.ECJO problem, but a bunch of similar WIN32:PUPs.
How to remove WIN32.TROJAN.SCATTER.ECJO?
Step-by-step Guide for manual removal of WIN32.TROJAN.SCATTER.ECJO:
- Uninstall WIN32.TROJAN.SCATTER.ECJO using Windows uninstallation applet (use Add/Remove Programs or Uninstall Program or Apps & features).
- Open Task Manager to kill all "WIN32.TROJAN.SCATTER.ECJO" related processes.
- Use Windows search to find and remove "WIN32.TROJAN.SCATTER.ECJO" files and folders.
- Run services.msc to disable a "WIN32.TROJAN.SCATTER.ECJO" Windows service.
- Execute taskschd.msc to get rid of "WIN32.TROJAN.SCATTER.ECJO" scheduled tasks.
- Open regedit.exe and delete WIN32.TROJAN.SCATTER.ECJO registry keys and values.
- Check your shortcuts on your desktop and in the Start menu for WIN32.TROJAN.SCATTER.ECJO presence. Fix infected shortcuts.
- Remove a virus from Google Chrome.
- Remove a virus from Internet Explorer.
- Remove a virus from Mozilla Firefox.
- Clean your Recycle bin and temporary files.
UnHackMeremoves malware invisible for your antivirus!
UnHackMe is 100% CLEAN, which means it does not contain any form of malware, including adware, spyware, viruses, trojans and backdoors. VirusTotal (0/56).
System Requirements: Windows 2000-Windows 8.1/10. UnHackMe uses minimum of computer resources.