Dmitry Sokolov recommends UnHackMe!UnHackMe is a powerful tool against malware.
UnHackMe quickly removes rootkits/malware/adware/browser hijack issues!
Today we will find out what is WIN32/KOVTER.D, how it works and how to delete WIN32/KOVTER.D from your computer.
The main purpose of WIN32/KOVTER.D is to display ads on your PC and to hijack your browser by changing its settings.
WIN32/KOVTER.D usually infiltrates your computer while being downloaded in a bundle with a popular hacked programs or while being included in downloaded file with a bunch of other trojans.
WIN32/KOVTER.D causes the great problems for you, such as replacing your browser starting page with malicious one, browser search redirecting, changing security settings and allowing popup advertisements to show up.
WIN32/KOVTER.D virus accomplishes this tasks by registering virus process in startup or by automatically launching malicious sites.
How to remove WIN32/KOVTER.D?
Deleting WIN32/KOVTER.D is a complex task and is required a full system cleaning.
Make a full backup of your PC before starting.
Follow the next steps to clean your system out:
- Uninstall WIN32/KOVTER.D using Windows uninstallation applet (use Add/Remove Programs or Uninstall Program or Apps & features).
- Open Task Manager to kill all "WIN32/KOVTER.D" related processes.
- Use Windows search to find and remove "WIN32/KOVTER.D" files and folders.
- Run services.msc to disable a "WIN32/KOVTER.D" Windows service.
- Execute taskschd.msc to get rid of "WIN32/KOVTER.D" scheduled tasks.
- Open regedit.exe and delete WIN32/KOVTER.D registry keys and values.
- Check your shortcuts on your desktop and in the Start menu for WIN32/KOVTER.D presence. Fix infected shortcuts.
- Remove a virus from Google Chrome.
- Remove a virus from Internet Explorer.
- Remove a virus from Mozilla Firefox.
- Clean your Recycle bin and temporary files.
UnHackMeremoves malware invisible for your antivirus!
UnHackMe is 100% CLEAN, which means it does not contain any form of malware, including adware, spyware, viruses, trojans and backdoors. VirusTotal (0/56).
System Requirements: Windows 2000-Windows 8.1/10. UnHackMe uses minimum of computer resources.