Dmitry Sokolov recommends UnHackMe!UnHackMe is a powerful tool against malware.
UnHackMe quickly removes rootkits/malware/adware/browser hijack issues!
WIN32/TROJAN.RANSOM.9BB is reported as Win32:PUP-gen (potentially unwanted program). I suggest you to remove WIN32/TROJAN.RANSOM.9BB from your PC as soon as possible!
Tried to remove WIN32/TROJAN.RANSOM.9BB? Cannot completely delete WIN32/TROJAN.RANSOM.9BB, because it gets back?
See how to fix WIN32/TROJAN.RANSOM.9BB step by step using my removal guide.
How WIN32/TROJAN.RANSOM.9BB got on my computer?
Like many potentially unwanted programs, WIN32/TROJAN.RANSOM.9BB can be installed on your computer as part of a bundle with another tool you downloaded from the Internet. Since WIN32/TROJAN.RANSOM.9BB manufacturer pays software developers for distributing WIN32/TROJAN.RANSOM.9BB within their applications, WIN32/TROJAN.RANSOM.9BB is often included as part of the installer.
WIN32/TROJAN.RANSOM.9BB is also often distributed with free games and simple, one-click freeware tools developed specifically with the purpose of getting WIN32/TROJAN.RANSOM.9BB onto as many computers as possible.
Usually, you have not only one WIN32/TROJAN.RANSOM.9BB problem, but a bunch of similar WIN32:PUPs.
How dangerous is WIN32/TROJAN.RANSOM.9BB?
While WIN32/TROJAN.RANSOM.9BB is not considered illegal and is not officially classified as malware, it poses a direct threat to your privacy. Since WIN32/TROJAN.RANSOM.9BB runs alongside your Web browser, it can collect and transmit information such your search queries, Web forms and passwords, names and messages, track Web sites that you visit, and do much more on your computer without you even knowing. WIN32/TROJAN.RANSOM.9BB was reported to cause significant slowdowns in browser performance, making Web page load times much longer compared to a clean system.
On a scale of 1 to 5 (with 1 being "mostly harmless", 3 being "invasive" and 5 being "dangerous"), WIN32/TROJAN.RANSOM.9BB can be rated as a 3.
How to remove WIN32/TROJAN.RANSOM.9BB?
Step-by-step Guide for manual removal of WIN32/TROJAN.RANSOM.9BB:
- Uninstall WIN32/TROJAN.RANSOM.9BB using Windows uninstallation applet (use Add/Remove Programs or Uninstall Program or Apps & features).
- Open Task Manager to kill all "WIN32/TROJAN.RANSOM.9BB" related processes.
- Use Windows search to find and remove "WIN32/TROJAN.RANSOM.9BB" files and folders.
- Run services.msc to disable a "WIN32/TROJAN.RANSOM.9BB" Windows service.
- Execute taskschd.msc to get rid of "WIN32/TROJAN.RANSOM.9BB" scheduled tasks.
- Open regedit.exe and delete WIN32/TROJAN.RANSOM.9BB registry keys and values.
- Check your shortcuts on your desktop and in the Start menu for WIN32/TROJAN.RANSOM.9BB presence. Fix infected shortcuts.
- Remove a virus from Google Chrome.
- Remove a virus from Internet Explorer.
- Remove a virus from Mozilla Firefox.
- Clean your Recycle bin and temporary files.
UnHackMeremoves malware invisible for your antivirus!
UnHackMe is 100% CLEAN, which means it does not contain any form of malware, including adware, spyware, viruses, trojans and backdoors. VirusTotal (0/56).
System Requirements: Windows 2000-Windows 8.1/10. UnHackMe uses minimum of computer resources.