Dmitry Sokolov recommends UnHackMe!UnHackMe is a powerful tool against malware.
UnHackMe quickly removes rootkits/malware/adware/browser hijack issues!
WORM.ALLAPLE.WIN32.37857 is classified as Win32:PUP-gen (potentially unwanted program).
What is PUP?
PUP is crapware. WORM.ALLAPLE.WIN32.37857 have several types of unwanted behaviour:
- Displaying popup ads.
- Hijacking your browser.
- Infecting your desktop shortcuts, etc.
- Inserting ads to the web pages.
WORM.ALLAPLE.WIN32.37857 can redirect your browser search, collect your personal information and sell it for advertising.
WORM.ALLAPLE.WIN32.37857 is usually hard in removing. Some people could not find uninstall program for WORM.ALLAPLE.WIN32.37857 in the Control Panel.
Sometimes WORM.ALLAPLE.WIN32.37857 uninstaller does not work.
How WORM.ALLAPLE.WIN32.37857 got on my computer?
Usually you got WORM.ALLAPLE.WIN32.37857 with as part of a bundle with another tool you downloaded from the Internet. Since WORM.ALLAPLE.WIN32.37857 manufacturer pays software developers for distributing WORM.ALLAPLE.WIN32.37857 within their applications, WORM.ALLAPLE.WIN32.37857 is often included as part of the installer.
Usually, you have not only one WORM.ALLAPLE.WIN32.37857 problem, but a bunch of similar WIN32:PUPs.
How to remove WORM.ALLAPLE.WIN32.37857?
Step-by-step Guide for manual removal of WORM.ALLAPLE.WIN32.37857:
- Uninstall WORM.ALLAPLE.WIN32.37857 using Windows uninstallation applet (use Add/Remove Programs or Uninstall Program or Apps & features).
- Open Task Manager to kill all "WORM.ALLAPLE.WIN32.37857" related processes.
- Use Windows search to find and remove "WORM.ALLAPLE.WIN32.37857" files and folders.
- Run services.msc to disable a "WORM.ALLAPLE.WIN32.37857" Windows service.
- Execute taskschd.msc to get rid of "WORM.ALLAPLE.WIN32.37857" scheduled tasks.
- Open regedit.exe and delete WORM.ALLAPLE.WIN32.37857 registry keys and values.
- Check your shortcuts on your desktop and in the Start menu for WORM.ALLAPLE.WIN32.37857 presence. Fix infected shortcuts.
- Remove a virus from Google Chrome.
- Remove a virus from Internet Explorer.
- Remove a virus from Mozilla Firefox.
- Clean your Recycle bin and temporary files.
UnHackMeremoves malware invisible for your antivirus!
UnHackMe is 100% CLEAN, which means it does not contain any form of malware, including adware, spyware, viruses, trojans and backdoors. VirusTotal (0/56).
System Requirements: Windows 2000-Windows 8.1/10. UnHackMe uses minimum of computer resources.