Dmitry Sokolov recommends UnHackMe!UnHackMe is a powerful tool against malware.
UnHackMe quickly removes rootkits/malware/adware/browser hijack issues!
WORM.WIN32.VOBFUS.EU is classified as Win32:PUP-gen (potentially unwanted program).
What is PUP?
PUP is crapware. WORM.WIN32.VOBFUS.EU have several types of unwanted behaviour:
- Displaying popup ads.
- Hijacking your browser.
- Infecting your desktop shortcuts, etc.
- Inserting ads to the web pages.
WORM.WIN32.VOBFUS.EU can redirect your browser search, collect your personal information and sell it for advertising.
WORM.WIN32.VOBFUS.EU is usually hard in removing. Some people could not find uninstall program for WORM.WIN32.VOBFUS.EU in the Control Panel.
Sometimes WORM.WIN32.VOBFUS.EU uninstaller does not work.
How WORM.WIN32.VOBFUS.EU got on my computer?
Usually you got WORM.WIN32.VOBFUS.EU with as part of a bundle with another tool you downloaded from the Internet. Since WORM.WIN32.VOBFUS.EU manufacturer pays software developers for distributing WORM.WIN32.VOBFUS.EU within their applications, WORM.WIN32.VOBFUS.EU is often included as part of the installer.
Usually, you have not only one WORM.WIN32.VOBFUS.EU problem, but a bunch of similar WIN32:PUPs.
How to remove WORM.WIN32.VOBFUS.EU?
Step-by-step Guide for manual removal of WORM.WIN32.VOBFUS.EU:
- Uninstall WORM.WIN32.VOBFUS.EU using Windows uninstallation applet (use Add/Remove Programs or Uninstall Program or Apps & features).
- Open Task Manager to kill all "WORM.WIN32.VOBFUS.EU" related processes.
- Use Windows search to find and remove "WORM.WIN32.VOBFUS.EU" files and folders.
- Run services.msc to disable a "WORM.WIN32.VOBFUS.EU" Windows service.
- Execute taskschd.msc to get rid of "WORM.WIN32.VOBFUS.EU" scheduled tasks.
- Open regedit.exe and delete WORM.WIN32.VOBFUS.EU registry keys and values.
- Check your shortcuts on your desktop and in the Start menu for WORM.WIN32.VOBFUS.EU presence. Fix infected shortcuts.
- Remove a virus from Google Chrome.
- Remove a virus from Internet Explorer.
- Remove a virus from Mozilla Firefox.
- Clean your Recycle bin and temporary files.
UnHackMeremoves malware invisible for your antivirus!
UnHackMe is 100% CLEAN, which means it does not contain any form of malware, including adware, spyware, viruses, trojans and backdoors. VirusTotal (0/56).
System Requirements: Windows 2000-Windows 8.1/10. UnHackMe uses minimum of computer resources.