Dmitry Sokolov recommends UnHackMe!UnHackMe is a powerful tool against malware.
UnHackMe quickly removes rootkits/malware/adware/browser hijack issues!
Be careful! Full path on computer: TROJAN:WIN32/EKSOR.A
Today we will find out what is TROJAN:WIN32/EKSOR.A, how it works and how to delete TROJAN:WIN32/EKSOR.A from your computer.
The main purpose of TROJAN:WIN32/EKSOR.A is to display ads on your PC and to hijack your browser by changing its settings.
TROJAN:WIN32/EKSOR.A usually infiltrates your computer while being downloaded in a bundle with a popular hacked programs or while being included in downloaded file with a bunch of other trojans.
TROJAN:WIN32/EKSOR.A causes the great problems for you, such as replacing your browser starting page with malicious one, browser search redirecting, changing security settings and allowing popup advertisements to show up.
TROJAN:WIN32/EKSOR.A virus accomplishes this tasks by registering virus process in startup or by automatically launching malicious sites.
How to remove TROJAN:WIN32/EKSOR.A?
Deleting TROJAN:WIN32/EKSOR.A is a complex task and is required a full system cleaning.
Make a full backup of your PC before starting.
Follow the next steps to clean your system out:
- Uninstall TROJAN:WIN32/EKSOR.A using Windows uninstallation applet (use Add/Remove Programs or Uninstall Program or Apps & features).
- Open Task Manager to kill all "TROJAN:WIN32/EKSOR.A" related processes.
- Use Windows search to find and remove "TROJAN:WIN32/EKSOR.A" files and folders.
- Run services.msc to disable a "TROJAN:WIN32/EKSOR.A" Windows service.
- Execute taskschd.msc to get rid of "TROJAN:WIN32/EKSOR.A" scheduled tasks.
- Open regedit.exe and delete TROJAN:WIN32/EKSOR.A registry keys and values.
- Check your shortcuts on your desktop and in the Start menu for TROJAN:WIN32/EKSOR.A presence. Fix infected shortcuts.
- Remove a virus from Google Chrome.
- Remove a virus from Internet Explorer.
- Remove a virus from Mozilla Firefox.
- Clean your Recycle bin and temporary files.
UnHackMeremoves malware invisible for your antivirus!
UnHackMe is 100% CLEAN, which means it does not contain any form of malware, including adware, spyware, viruses, trojans and backdoors. VirusTotal (0/56).
System Requirements: Windows 2000-Windows 8.1/10. UnHackMe uses minimum of computer resources.